7.30.2010

Brothers/Plainfield, IL Children's Photographer

A high school classmate of mine contacted me and asked if I would take her sons pictures. Her oldest son has photophobia and she's had a hard time finding someone that can take his pictures where his eyes are wide open. Sara and I said we would be up for the challenge and so glad that we were. These boys were so adorable and a lot of fun to work with. I hope that their mom is happy with the results (especially since she drove down from Wisconsin to have their pictures taken:)

YoungBoys-0200

YoungBoys-0033

YoungBoys-0065

YoungBoys-0356

Photos by Liz

1 comment:

  1. Their mom is totally supremely happy! I got my prints in the mail this weekend, and they are awesome quality - I can't wait to hang them up! I've never spent this long staring at photos!

    ReplyDelete