3.16.2011

Happy 1st Birthday, Miss E*!

It was such a pleasure to meet Miss E* and her parents.  I love photographing 1 year olds and especially doing cake smashes.  They are soooo much fun.  Miss E* actually had an ear infection but you would never know by these pictures that she wasn't her happy beautiful self.  She was so easy to photograph.  Thank you Arin and JJ for giving me the opportunity to capture this special milestone in your daughter's life.  I look forward to watching her grow.  This family was referred to me by another client.  I ♥ referrals!  It really is such a great way to build our business and we appreciate it greatly. 

EllaGraceWeb-0060

EllaGraceWeb-0181

EllaGraceWeb-bw0171

EllaGraceWeb-0148

EllaGraceWeb-0204

EllaGraceWeb-0221

Photos by Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment