6.02.2012

The L* Family/Aurora, IL Family Photographer

It's hard to believe that 6 years have past since J* was in my preschool class. He has really grown up. Thanks to facebook, I have kept in contact with his mom over the years. I was excited for the opportunity to photograph their family. Unfortunately, Mother Nature had other plans for our evening. After about 30 minutes, their session had to be cut short because a storm was coming. We made it back to our cars just in time:) I am looking forward to meeting with them again at the beginning of July to take a some more photos. For now, enjoy some of the pictures that I did capture. AuroraILFamilyPhotographerAutumnFieldsPhotography-5683 AuroraILFamilyPhotographerAutumnFieldsPhotography-bw5625sunflare AuroraILFamilyPhotographerAutumnFieldsPhotography-5583 AuroraILFamilyPhotographerAutumnFieldsPhotography-bw5742 AuroraILFamilyPhotographerAutumnFieldsPhotography-5649 Photos by Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment